Sandwich Park & Ride Trolley
Sightsee, Shop and Dine in Sandwich Village
Sponsored by the GlassTown Cultural District and the Mass Cultural Council
FREE PARK & RIDE TROLLEY
July - September
Saturdays 10 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Departure every hour from the former Wing School, where people are encouraged to park for free; Corner of Grove Street/Town Hall Square/Sandwich Glass Museum; Heritage Museums & Gardens; Corner of Main and Jarves Street, Jarves Street near train stop, Sandwich Boardwalk, open lot near the Cape Cod Canal Visitor's Center; traffic circle at Sandwich Marina and Merchant's Square.
Admission is FREE!
The Sandwich Glass Town Cultural District welcomes back the FREE park-and-ride trolley that will take Sandwich visitors and residents to stops at shopping, historical, scenic and cultural destinations. The trolley, called The Glass Town Cultural District Trolley, makes its rounds from July to Sept starting from the parking lot at the Wing School off of Morse Road. It will run from 10:00 am-4:30 pm every Saturday. Stops will be marked with a Glass Town Cultural District emblem.
Look for Trolley Stop Signs at the following locations:
1. Wing School parking lot (start and finish of route)
2. Town Hall Square/Corner of Grove Street/Sandwich Glass Museum
3. Heritage Museums & Gardens
4. Corner of Main and Jarves Streets
5. Jarves Street near train stop
6. Sandwich Boardwalk
7. Open lot near Cape Cod Canal Visitor’s Center at the Marina
8. Traffic circle at Sandwich Marina
9. Merchants Square